Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 32

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.3 K Views
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27548]
Good afternoon.
Question on Tac 32, I want the elevator to park on top floor which is 2. I believe 4 parameters need to be changed? Anyone know procedures and parameters to change for this to happen?

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Off the top of my head I think it’s still just LBY and LER like a Tac20 but I’ll look.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No that’s not right. I think you can do it with:
L10 # of cars requested to lobby
L12 Lobby floor
CSW-6 set to park extra cars at lobby

Or
L14 Zone 1 floor
L20 # of zones
L25 zoning delay time
CSW-4 set to enable zoning of free cars



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Type CS3 5 to toggle Control Status Word 3 bit 5 if you are using security, otherwise car won't zone/park



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pititi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello, I have a TAC 32 in which I replaced the iod and cpua boards, but I don't have the configuration, does someone know how to solve this trouble to get in service again?
Also, can someone tell more how to get this softwares for the same place?

Selector. 14
Cwia. 14
Hnb. 14
Safety processor. V2r1
Thanks, I'll appreciate any help.

Last edited by Pititi; 08/22/19 11:10 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not 100% sure what you're saying but sounds like you need to load the CFG file and the Generic SW into the CPUA. If the old CPUA is working, you can reconnect it to the job and download the files from that CPUA board to a USB stick. If not, then you would need the USB stick that came with the job, which should also have the Generic SW and CFG file on it. If neither of those are an option than you would need TKE to provide you with the files.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pititi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks a lot to answer, you understood perfectly the problem.
I loaded a generic and CFG from other job, but nothing.
I'd like to know if that could work or just with its own softwares.
Thyssen is a closed place and they don't give the softwares.
Any other suggestion, please.
The old cpua doesn't work and I don't have the USB memory.

Last edited by Pititi; 08/24/19 02:13 PM. Reason: To add text.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thyssen will sell you the software. To use a config from a different car it would have to be identical.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pititi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks Indirtwetrust, but I have other question.
SP processor is not online, the boards are new iod and cpua.
Could it be the fault due a bad configuration?
I tried with SPC but nothing, it is not online



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Go by the faults now, make sure the CWI is on line, DCN. And check your car I/O are in the right state.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top