Elevator Forum

Otis 401 elevonic c...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 401 elevonic cop2 board error/ no transmit

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,220 Views
(@chadzilla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27542]
Having a problem with a 401 cop2 board. Green led transmit not coming on. Checked for 12 volt to board and have it. Tried swapping board and chips. Still have the same problem. I see data wires on the print but I not sure which ones I need to concentrate on. Any suggestions??? 👍



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have an email to send a TIP Article too?

Last edited by Rolly; 08/02/19 12:58 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@chadzilla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Can u send it to [emailΒ protected]. I would appreciate it. Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sent



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also you know you can use a fluke meter on Hz to see if you have communication across data lines. Think it was 1200 or 1800 Hz.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top