Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20 entrapments

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.6 K Views
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Now this thing is locked in inspection mode. Can’t get it to automatic.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Apparently opening and closing the COP puts the car on and off INSPECTION. Hhhaahahsha. Elevators are crazy sometimes. ..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well here’s what’s inside the suppressor... It’s a 120 ohm, 1/2 watt (I think) resistor in series with a 1uf snubber capacitor. I believe the part number is actually 105MWR400K. Or at least that’s the closest I can find to what’s printed on it. That’s a 1uf cap rated for 400vdc at 105 degrees C. Digikey has plenty in stock right now.
Attachments
F03BFF01-6117-46AD-90AF-6662EC3B71A2.jpeg (1.11 MB, 23 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks dirt. 👍👍



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top