Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/09/2022 7:46 am
Been trying to t-shoot a Kone KCM 831. I can't seem to get it to run.
I have 3 faults 0026, 0169 and 1801.
I also have one drive fault 1657.
I tried replacing the COP board, the old board has one button on it labeled s1 and the new board has a row of dip switches and two buttons s1 and s2.
Performed a Lon download after waiting an hour for the display to change from CPU40 and start talking to me.
Also tried ADON learn. Each time restarting power. No longer takes an hour to restart.
Tried reseting faults at one point and the LCECPU40 board went into what I call christmas tree. (all the leds started twinkling and it eventually stopped on its own)
I have 3 faults 0026, 0169 and 1801.
I also have one drive fault 1657.
I tried replacing the COP board, the old board has one button on it labeled s1 and the new board has a row of dip switches and two buttons s1 and s2.
Performed a Lon download after waiting an hour for the display to change from CPU40 and start talking to me.
Also tried ADON learn. Each time restarting power. No longer takes an hour to restart.
Tried reseting faults at one point and the LCECPU40 board went into what I call christmas tree. (all the leds started twinkling and it eventually stopped on its own)
I suspect I may have a bad drive, but this thing is not making much since.
Thanks in advance for any help.
05/10/2022 8:59 am
What type drive?
Do you have drive ok light?
Do you have drive ok light?
06/10/2022 7:14 pm
What’s the 0026 sub code
Topic starter
17/10/2022 3:28 pm
Jluff: The 0026 has to do with the cartop inspection, even though I confirmed it was not on. I did not see any subcode.
Crimson 76: I'm not certain exactly what drive it is, I gave the numbers to KONE spares and got a replacement that did not even light up. Also, on the original drive board, I did have a Drive OK light on the LCECPU40 board.
Topic starter
17/10/2022 3:52 pm
"Jluff: The 0026 has to do with the cartop inspection, even though I confirmed it was not on. I did not see any subcode."
Was incorrect, mixed it up with another code I was reading. 0026 is a drive fault code and the drive fault listed was 1657. Which does not tell me anything, other than the drive is not working.
18/10/2022 7:35 am
What drive do you have.
Topic starter
19/10/2022 12:39 am
I think I forgot to mention its a submersible hydraulic power unit. The part number for the drive board is KM760310G01
Last edited by phyloah; 10/18/22 04:42 PM. Reason: Added part number
19/10/2022 4:20 am
If it has the old Saturn drive/starter, KONE Spares sells an upgrade.
Topic starter
21/04/2026 6:39 am
We tried to get a drive replacement and I was told by my office that we got ghosted by Kone. We told our customer to contact Kone directly.
It appears that Kone replaced all the controller boards. It is now working again. Our customer was very upset with Kone. Hopefully we will not have to deal with this sort of thing again.