Elevator Forum

Tac 20 Doors are sl...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20 Doors are slow

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,408 Views
(@nvadorm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20949]
I replaced the motor on a Tac 20 and now the doors open and close significantly slower.

The door operator board is a 6300PA 2 or 4 and has MDC, MDO & RST buttons. Can I do a learn run on this board w/out a service tool?



   
Quote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You will need IMS or a UIT tool to learn those doors. Same goes for Dover, I remember swapping a motor on a DMC and running into the same issue. Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@nvadorm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
To do a learn run:
1) Car top inspection
2) Doors full close or full open
3) Hold reset button for about 45 seconds

The door operator board is bad. It holds the learn run for a few door cycles and then defaults to the slow speed.

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like a bad encoder. I am not farmiliar with that door scan procedure. If you don't have IMS, you should order a UIT to do a proper door scan and be able to verify it took and changed the travel value. 6300HL1, I also have a part # for a 6" piece of ribbon cable so you can access the UIT while plugged in.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top