Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/06/2017 5:05 am
Lev controller. Had power problems in building. Now the top floor hall call and car call are always lit. Car will travel there but not leave . U can walk down and call it down with hall calls but the top floor lights stay lit and it will go back there . No diagrams .. any ideas?
23/06/2017 6:44 pm
pm me ur email. I can send you the prints.
Topic starter
27/06/2017 3:09 am
Thanks solidstate
I'm being told by American access that the green lev main controller board cannot be purchased any more and that a upgrade controller is the only option. Has anyone gone thru this b4?
I'm being told by American access that the green lev main controller board cannot be purchased any more and that a upgrade controller is the only option. Has anyone gone thru this b4?
27/06/2017 7:59 am
You can get the old one repaired by World Electronics.
Topic starter
27/06/2017 8:17 am
Ok thank you