Elevator Forum

Tac 20. Door proble...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20. Door problems.

30 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
17.8 K Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m getting a 363 door fault. But my door fault list does not go up that high. Does any one know what a 363 is ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No you don’t need to do anything when replacing an L24 card. It’s not a LON node, just an IO board in an SPI loop. You shouldn’t be getting a 3 digit code like that with a PA door board. Make sure D12 is set to 8 and jumper JP5 on the door board is on. It’s kind of like it thinks you have a PY board, that would be D12 =1. What does the fault say through the UIT?
And you did load the correct default profile with the UIT right? Maybe the fault code is just screwy on your IMS, if it means 2063, that’s IFBK, failure to regulate current on DCL. Kind of would make sense from how you’re describing it working. That could be a motor, encoder, board, or I’ve seen a bad close limit sensor cause that on a linear door.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 05/20/22 09:04 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Txs dirt. A new PA6 board solved this problem. Thank god I had a spare because vertical express has no ETA for new PA6 boards. They said because of chip allocation

Last edited by Jluff; 05/25/22 01:27 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you send the old board out for repair?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes. My new UIT when I plug it in is all black squares. Is there a password to get in ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No but you have to plug it in without power or resetting the board after plugging it in should make it work. That’s the only time I’ve seen a UIT fail to work on a door board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok. Well I only plugged it in with power already on. I will be back tomorrow I will plug in the UIT then power up main line.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You just need to turn the board off. Should be a switch.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This car is running good now. Besides one thing. There is a noticeable vibration coming from the door motor only when the car is in motion ..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before…. Did you do an autonul?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes autonul before door scan



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve gotten IFBK fault from having close manual speed to high. I never set above 60. Open and Close Manual speeds get adjusted too high when people want the door scan process to go faster. If I remember correctly, having Close Manual speed at 120-140 will cause IFBK faults



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
IFBK
That’s what I’m getting now on another car. No matter where I set my dcl, and CMS , and stroke the doors come up short. Did a bunch of run learns. My gate switch comes in about an inch before the close then the dcl limit The motor just stops and starts the last 1-2 inches of the close.its Not hitting The mechanical stop. It’s a tke HD operator with a PA6 board. Tac 20

Last edited by Jluff; 06/06/22 01:24 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Actually got it closing fully. And still get the IFBK fault after the close intermittent and the doors won’t work until reset



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sometimes it happens right after the close. And I have also seen it happen while the car was in motion between floors .. i swapped out the board and still happens on the new board.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top