Elevator Forum

Tac 20. Door proble...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20. Door problems.

30 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
17.8 K Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33089]
Hello. Having door problems with a Tac 20 hydro. 5 stop. Has a 6300 PA 6 door board. Car will travel to every floor but door does not open. Get a 1041 code and a 201 event message. If you recycle power door will open on the first try. Then it won’t open again. If you open door by hand it will close fine. Dcl is made when closed. On my ims control monitor I get a DR WDOG -F .. IMS says it’s opening but it doesn’t. I noticed on my input out puts that DOB is low (not lit) and my DCB is high (lit). Is that normal ?

Last edited by Jluff; 05/18/22 01:06 PM.


   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does anyone have procedures for the UIT to do door scan and other functions ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Vertical express wants big time $ for a PA6 ...with generic software Installed I think. So I could just use the uit for parameters and not have to download a profile. I have a spare but I have no idea what software is on it. Can I download the software and profile onto the spare board directly from the old board ?

Last edited by Jluff; 05/18/22 06:39 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Door close button should not be high. That certainly could be your problem. Try injecting it low, then figure out why it’s high. Do you see the limits on he door diagnostic screen? And if you open door smart fast does the table fill out? That will confirm there is communication. There are also parameters in the door that could cause this, particularly DCI, discrete controller interface, make sure that’s a 0. Is this a linear or harmonic operator?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Txs dirt. I will be Back tomorrow. It’s Harmonic. My door smart fast doesn’t work on my lap top. I don’t know why. I think it’s super old version of IMS. I need to update it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
After you enable injection how do you change dcb to low ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I can’t get rid of the dcb high. Pulled wires still high. Door diagnostics screen looks good. DCI parameter is 0. When door is closed says
GLR
DCL
DCL 6
When door tries to open the OD contacts show picked. CD picks only when door opens to DOL. door diagnostics also shows a 363 fault after it doesn’t open.

Last edited by Jluff; 05/19/22 11:34 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Another note. Door diagnostics shows trip speed at 3. Shouldn’t that be like 30.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
After you enable IO injection, the top left corner turns red, click that or any column number and the red turns blue. Now when you click an IO it turns blue (low)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
And it will stay low until injection is disabled ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Or you close IMS or disconnect



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok. So if that input ends up being the problem how do I move DCB to a spare ? Right now DOB and DCB on the only ones in that column 8 they are in the 1st and 2nd rows. DCB is in the 2nd row

Last edited by Jluff; 05/19/22 06:48 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s not worth moving the IO if it’s on an L24 card. Unplug the black plug from the card to make sure it’s not a wiring problem. If it’s still high with the plug disconnected, replace the he L24 card.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I don’t need lon capability’s to replace L24 cards like the LN board? The L24 for the DCB is in the COP ?

Last edited by Jluff; 05/20/22 10:18 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When DCB goes low still have same problem. I’m losing my ready status on door diagnostics. If you reset the PA6 board or the main line you get ready on in door diagnostics for the door to open once. Then as soon as it closes ready goes to off and door will not respond .



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top