Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,553 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19418]
How do u disable the jack resync feature? I have on board CPU and lap top with ims



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think to completely disable any re-syncing and act like it has a conventional jack you would have to delete the static and dynamic sensor inputs. Can I ask why you would want to do this?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I think I have a bad magnetic switch. The car keeps shutting down I wanted to disable it until problem is fixed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NONVISIONWINGS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
parallel tpdr and Tpsr to tpdl and tpsl respectively at controller for whatever one is failing. This will ensure inputs come on at the exact same time regardless of position of other failing side. I don't recommend leaving it like this, but I believe this is what your are looking for in the way of a bandaid.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it a static or dynamic?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NONVISIONWINGS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Static being at the bottom and stationary and dynamic being 60" activation from top floor level. TPDL TPDR are dynamic left and right. TPSL TPSR are static left and right. One must ensure the mechanical setup and equal sections of these telescoping jacks at bottom floor level before tricking any inputs for temporary reasons.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top