Elevator Forum

T1v need some help ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

T1v need some help please!!!

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,627 Views
(@Hatedracing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21222]
So I have a t4 with an intermittent problem. It only happens maybe once a day. The car will take off for a split second to run and then fault with a 54 56 and 24 fault. I've traced it down to were I can recreate the problem by pulling the wire going to my wdpf module for a quick second. Same 3 faults will occur as if I'm dropping power to it real quick at the beginning of a run!!! I can't seem to find out where the 24vdc is coming from... the print shows it coming from a13-12 but I can't find that anywhere. If I leave the problem and let the car run as normal it does correct itself through sfr but if it happens at the top floor it rolls back right onto its final. I would greatly appreciate help with this problem.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you replaced the WDPF PMI module?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hatedracing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes I have actually. I wonder if either the encoder or tach would give me these faults?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try changing the DE module. (drive enable)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top