Elevator Forum

Single Speed AC Oti...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Single Speed AC Otis

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.3 K Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Brett
I will send you an old print from a tear out. Nothing like a print to refresh your memories.



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: jkh
Brett
I will send you an old print from a tear out. Nothing like a print to refresh your memories.

thanks mate.



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would seriously consider bring your motor rewinders in to test the ac machine properly(they can test the motors better than we can with their equipment and knowledge). if they check out ok then at least you've isolated that from your fault finding.



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I second having the motor tested.

When you're done that mod it out 😉



   
ReplyQuote
(@maine_r)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So what was the end result ??



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top