Elevator Forum

Schindler 330A -- E...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330A -- Error 94

26 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
84.5 K Views
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It does NOT default settings. Only clears FATL errors. I wish I knew off the top of my head how to adjust but I don't. I'm sure I can find out but I'm pretty busy this weekend.Keep in mind that if that Error happens again and its on the same floor put another wrap on the spirator on that door. It will cause the hall door to close a little faster and sometimes eliminates the timing issue that causes a FATL 94.

Last edited by Rodney; 09/19/15 02:44 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 none
(@none)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have 2 330a controllers that are about 2 years old no problems yet but would like some more info. on the door operator anybody have a manual or something on it thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM sent.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FlyBalls)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello Gents, I just acquired a few temperamental 330a controllers on a new route. I have some prints but am also wondering if anybody might help with any additional info/manuals.

When coming off of inspect all units take awhile for doors to come back. Everything checks out fine with no errors. I get sdoor and cdoor relays. I get SKD1, and SKD2 but not SKD3, SKD4, SKD5, or SKD6 but everything checks out fine. I powered two of the units down at the end of the day last week. Came back the following day and like magic they come alive. (?) Grrrrr.

Can anybody help with a manual of some sort?



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your 24v power supply.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've had this happen, had to go to another floor and call them. As long as the sit where they were, would not fire back up



   
ReplyQuote
(@Renard)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm just going to throw this out there after speaking with Schindler engineers. The 94 error on the TX5 was a catch all error. In other words it was set up for door errors initially. But as the software was written it became easier in the time crunch to just put the uncommon faults into one trash heep of the 94 error.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mastervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This seems to be a common issue that I encounter with 330a's. Make sure the ramp for the clutch is well lubed and that the retractable arm isn't retracting to hard into the door. Good luck and let us know.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boss
(@Boss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the r174 is bad i can see that its burnt from your photo replace it its a very inexpencive part



   
ReplyQuote
 Boss
(@Boss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
crip4hna right



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That happens when restrictor hook hangs up.. The 94 3ex8



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top