Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300 - Fa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300 - Fault 97

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
32 K Views
 Jax
(@Jax)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14053]
Anyone have information on fault code 97? Manual I have only says consistent breakdown. Not much help.



   
Quote
(@jj5phil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think that's the slack cable switch at top of hatch. it should still run on insp. I was told some of the newer installs have one on both sides. The one I have on service is just on the one side. I don't have a manual so I found this by trial and error. What type of manual do you have?



   
ReplyQuote
 Jax
(@Jax)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was left with a generic owners manual. No useful information in it.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Correct answer. I've worked on a few of these. NOT the best product I've ever seen.

Originally Posted By: jj5phil
I think that's the slack cable switch at top of hatch. it should still run on insp. I was told some of the newer installs have one on both sides. The one I have on service is just on the one side. I don't have a manual so I found this by trial and error. What type of manual do you have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the code 97 come up when the system is reset??

if so it is a status code and one that does not seem to been in the European manual

To read the fault codes you need to go into menu 50

and if its a fatal error you can reset in menu 10



   
ReplyQuote
 Jax
(@Jax)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for all the info. The software needs to be upgraded and I also have an interlock issue.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrhappy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
elevator blocked from running. ive found that the time and date
gets corrupted randomly witch puts the belt time stamps overdue
and blocks the car from running. have also had all the belt time stamps get corrupted and caused the same shutdown. WELCOME TO THE "TRANSIT CONNECT" OF THE INDUSTRY. also euro manual useless. diff beast.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There should be a metal template on the job for setting the interlocks. I've found that the guys in construction are not setting them properly and it creates a lot of problems.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ballroom)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
97? But where?
error on schindler should be something like 00 70.
4 digits error number, read on menu 50.



   
ReplyQuote
 Jax
(@Jax)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The fault is 9097.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is not the fault. That is the mode, condition of the unit. There is another code that shows the actual fault that put the elevator into that mode.

Originally Posted By: Jax
The fault is 9097.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you upgrade the software you will find the menus will become restricted

If you are not Schindler don't let them upgrade the software or next time you force a shaft learn you will be able to configure the COP

Sneaky bastards!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top