Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300 and ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300 and 5500 parameters

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,203 Views
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23514]
Hello,

Can anybody help with parameter settings for Schindler 3300 and 5500 I can access all programming etc and have faults codes and no the basics of Schindler lifts unfortunately I do not have any parameter lists of these

Also does anybody no were I can purchase a ESE unit for these lifts I have the 3300 type but 5500 lifts it does not work

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Huskervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Parts for the 3300 and 5500 NA can be purchased at Adams elevator. In North America load the BOD job software, All job Parameters are set. On EU load the BIN file.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@shaikateeq)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hi
do you know about otis vfd ovf30 faults
i am getting !040 on display...any idea about the fault



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top