Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/07/2011 8:59 pm
Hello Everyone
I would like to know if someone know the Sakura elevator ?
And where I could buy some parts ?
Thanks for your help and have a good day .
I would like to know if someone know the Sakura elevator ?
And where I could buy some parts ?
Thanks for your help and have a good day .
Topic starter
30/07/2011 9:28 pm
Good morning
Look's like 45 people read me but nobody answer ? maybe nobody know Sakura ?
The only contact I have is in China ?
Anybody speak chineese ?
Thanks
Look's like 45 people read me but nobody answer ? maybe nobody know Sakura ?
The only contact I have is in China ?
Anybody speak chineese ?
Thanks
31/07/2011 10:17 pm
Hello Frankyboy
As far as I know, Sakura is japanese, maybe it was made in China. I do know some Chinese, be more than happy to help, out of my own curiosity also. PM me , see what we can do?
As far as I know, Sakura is japanese, maybe it was made in China. I do know some Chinese, be more than happy to help, out of my own curiosity also. PM me , see what we can do?
03/08/2011 10:53 am
I've been in the elevator trade for 25 years, all of it in sounthern California, and I have never heard of, nor seen any Sakura equipment. I think many (but not all) people on this site are in the same position. So don't think you are being ignored! If no one has any ideas, they just don't respond.
Topic starter
03/08/2011 11:06 am
OK thanks I feel better , I think Sakura is now Sigma ?