Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/07/2011 11:07 am
We have a car that intermittently gets out of step. I don't have much time in troubleshooting this equipment so I'm hoping one of you veterans can give me a direction here. So far we have replaced the selector power supply and verified all connections are good in associated wiring. One other thing I notice about this car is the deceleration is much more aggressive in the down than in the up direction. The up deceleration feels fine but the down is very quick into the floor. Not sure if these two issues are related or not. Any help would be appreciated!
26/07/2011 7:23 am
Your count comes off the DDD board on the governor. Check to see that your counter doesn't have any "fuzzies" on it screwing up the count. I think if I remember correctly your decel comes from count position. You only have LU/LD for leveling. The plugs on the DDD board are of a spreaded pin type. You can pull apart the connector and look inside. Try spreading the connector pins to get better contact on the DDD board socket. When you say getting out of step....does the elevator not stop at middle floors and go directly to terminal? Do you have governor rope gunk on your wheel and correct tension on the rope?
Last edited by halfpick; 07/25/11 11:28 PM.
Topic starter
26/07/2011 11:50 am
I have not actually seen this car get out of step but the service mechanic said it was skipping floors then ran to the terminal and corrected. I did check the counter to ensure it was clean. Thanks for the other tips. I will look at them next time I go to the job and report the findings.