Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/07/2011 7:39 am
Good evening all
I Got only 2 Kone elevator in Service and it's recent that we service them .
Elevator Get stock between 4 & last floor last , The cleaning crew on site try to free the poeple by realesing the manuel brake ? now the elevator is 12 inch over the last floor , the conterweight is all the way down touching the buffer .
I try to restart it but there is a fault that I can not clear
( F 00 26 )
according to my manuel this is a problem with the drive ?
But I don't have more information .
Anybody as some tip to reset this fault or we need to order a Drive ??.thanks for your help my elevator friend .
Thanks
I Got only 2 Kone elevator in Service and it's recent that we service them .
Elevator Get stock between 4 & last floor last , The cleaning crew on site try to free the poeple by realesing the manuel brake ? now the elevator is 12 inch over the last floor , the conterweight is all the way down touching the buffer .
I try to restart it but there is a fault that I can not clear
( F 00 26 )
according to my manuel this is a problem with the drive ?
But I don't have more information .
Anybody as some tip to reset this fault or we need to order a Drive ??.thanks for your help my elevator friend .
Thanks
27/07/2011 7:01 am
Did it set the safties? If you jump the safety circuit and try to run with it on the safties it will fault because of the torque on the motor
29/07/2011 8:49 am
3VF25 Drive?
Is the safety led up when you place a jumper on the ADON board safety string connector?
What are the other faults when you scroll through the log?
You might have just tripped the governor when the car flew up.I have come across some heavily counterweighted cars lately.
And have the emergency brake release handle access door locked. Only trained and authorized persons should have access to it.Very lucky everyone walked away unhurt.
Is the safety led up when you place a jumper on the ADON board safety string connector?
What are the other faults when you scroll through the log?
You might have just tripped the governor when the car flew up.I have come across some heavily counterweighted cars lately.
And have the emergency brake release handle access door locked. Only trained and authorized persons should have access to it.Very lucky everyone walked away unhurt.
29/07/2011 10:32 am
I think an "0026" fault just means the safety circuit is open. Jump the safety circuit, and see if it will run down on machine room inspection. Also be aware that the inspection switch has two poles, one opens the safety circuit until the "safe" button is pushed.
29/07/2011 9:28 pm
What are the three previous faults in the fault log?
Topic starter
03/08/2011 5:10 am
Thanks for the tip I will check tomorrow .
Witch connector on the adon board is for the safety ?
Witch connector on the adon board is for the safety ?
03/08/2011 10:44 am
It's on the bottom, and I don't think it's all contained on just one connector. There is a connector for the doors, another one for car and shaft stuff, etc. You really should look up the safety circuit on the print, and at least get familiar with that. The specific connector designation is shown with each wire pin#. When you find the safety circuit, you can look up the pin numbers and connector numbers at the same time. Stretch your mind! It's good for the soul!
Also, if the couinterweight is kissing the buffer, and the car is 12" above the top landing, then your final limits will be open.
Where are you from, buddy? Just curious...Sounds like English is a 2nd language for you, yes?
Last edited by Vic; 08/03/11 02:49 AM.
Topic starter
03/08/2011 11:10 am
You are as good on elevator than finding english my second language I give you a job tomorrow .
I am born in Canada and working in the carabean island .
I already find the safety for the cab and the hoistway door , I will defenitly spend some more time in the drawing .
I will keep you posted .
Thanks
I am born in Canada and working in the carabean island .
I already find the safety for the cab and the hoistway door , I will defenitly spend some more time in the drawing .
I will keep you posted .
Thanks
04/08/2011 11:11 am
No problem here with your English, man, I'm just a curious mf'r.
Sometimes I can spot what the person's first language is, by the way they use English grammar. But I couldn't do it in your case, as you defy analysis!
I only speak one language, (with just a smattering of several others) so are ahead of me in that regard. Respect!