Elevator Forum

Ride quality analyz...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Ride quality analyzer

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,706 Views
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15332]
I am looking for a ride quality analyzer typically used by consultant firms. If you gents have used one that is easy to setup and read the data, I would be interested in forwarding that info to my supervisor.
We have a very difficult customer on an aging Haughton Accuflight job. I am looking to show this property manager that basically all of her units are similar in ride quality. The job needs a mod period.
But if you know of a decent unit please post back.



   
Quote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We've been using the SafeTac for years



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top