Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Richmond issues

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,897 Views
(@ElevatorGoat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40507]
Hello all!
I’m banging my head on a Richmond unit here.
When I power it on I get ual dal flashing on the plc and the elevator doesn’t do anything on auto…anyone see this before?
I just replaced a detector, it runs on inspection any insight would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@tayto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
is the PLC battery dead?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorGoat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Battery light isn’t on, the battery reads 2.98v



   
ReplyQuote
(@tayto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
possible the PLC got wiped..... post a picture of the PLC with input/output lights please



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorGoat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Fixed, was an intermittent failing input on module.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice find



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top