Elevator Forum

[ Request ] Paramet...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[ Request ] Parameters table for Kone V3F16L

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,327 Views
(@KaDeO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6307]
Hi,

Does anyone have a parameters table ( in english ) for Kone V3F16L ?

I have it in Polish language, but I need an english version.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by KaDeO; 03/20/13 11:52 AM.


   
Quote
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are only certain parameters that are set for the 16L, they are set according to the car's capacity. I have some of the information. If I knew what the issue is I could be of more help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,
Do you need the whole list or just for the drive, or the fault codes? What's the problem?
Dave



   
ReplyQuote
(@samikaesh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Helloo
I need to ask about Parameters table for Kone V3F16L and about LCEKNX BOARD INSTALLATION
can anyone tell me how



   
ReplyQuote
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: samikaesh
Helloo
I need to ask about Parameters table for Kone V3F16L and about LCEKNX BOARD INSTALLATION
can anyone tell me how

Ask anything you want........



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top