Elevator Forum

Pinging a board(tac...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Pinging a board(tac 50)

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,120 Views
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12255]
Anyone know how to Ping(check) the boards on a tac 50 with the Dover IMS service tool(laptop)?



   
Quote
(@SilentKiller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have an hn not working?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Think the generic help for IMS is DHN. This should give you a bunch of cool commands to help you out, DHNF for display hall nodes front, DCN for display card node, and it does explain the ping command in detail.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not sure what hn is?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thx for the info!Will give it a try tomorrow, thx again!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Greg HN is Hall Node. The TAC 50-04 and TAC 32 hydro both use individual hall nodes for each hall station. This was an upgrade from the TAC 50 and TAC 20 line which used LON and had a single LN card for up to 8 floors. When the LN card went out, you lost a whole riser, when an HN goes haywire, you lose a single floor.

Let me know how that worked for ya, and if there is anything else you need bud.



   
ReplyQuote
 Luis
(@Luis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
DHNF(R)P = (Node Number) <space> (Master Car Number)
<space> (Port Number) - Indicates whether this particular
node and assigned port number is communicating. The
assigned I/O will be displayed in one�s and zero�s. Ones will
equal an input I/O, zero�s will equal output or unassigned I/O,
in the I/O data row, a 1 will signify an enabled I/O.

good luck



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top