Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover machine brake

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,721 Views
 hex
(@hex)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12265]
I understand the brakes on Dover GD105 or B105 machines are notorious. They were used on PDQ and MP1 vintages. I am looking for information on setup/concerns so that I don't have a car hit the roof.

I would appreciate any help you can give.



   
Quote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are retrofit kits available from Vertex. Highly suggest that you do this. Only if you can pull the armature pin out of the plate. That pin can hang-up with brake open.
Part No. Print No. Description
9815831 200GN5
Solenoid, Brake, Retrofit Kit, GD-1 Dual
Solenoid, W/ Armatures, Sleeves &
Nameplate, for 130 VDC 799AB1 Solenoid
9815820 200GN4
Solenoid, Brake, Retrofit Kit, GD-0, Dual
Solenoid, W/ Armatures, Sleeves,
Cushions & Nameplate, for 779AC1
Solenoid
Solenoid
Part No. Print No. Description
9815806 200GN2
Solenoid, Brake, Retrofit Kit, Geared Single
Solenoid, W/ Armature, Sleeve, Plates,
Dustcover & Nameplate, for 140 VDC
126689 Solenoid
9815790 200GN1
Solenoid, Brake, Retrofit Kit, Geared Single
Solenoid, W/ Armature, Sleeve, Plates,
Dustcover & Nameplate, for 220 VDC
126688 Solenoid
9815818 200GN3
Solenoid, Brake, Retrofit Kit, GD-1, Single
Solenoid, W/ Armature, Sleeve, Plates,
Dustcover & Nameplate, for 140 VDC
799AE1 Solenoid



   
ReplyQuote
 hex
(@hex)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info JustWolf.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top