Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Montgomery cop key

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,539 Views
(@SilentKiller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12249]
Montgomery uniprom cop key? Not a00. Ideas?



   
Quote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Mko6? Not the cabinet key right? The whole panel with the key at the top right ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SilentKiller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes the top key in the cop. I will order that key thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I stand corrected . I just ran into one myself . A40 0r A03 . I believe A40 is used for a few things sometimes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the A40 was supposedly going to be like a master key. Then they changed to smaller keys, barrel keys, and a sundry of different patterns. Yikes!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top