Elevator Forum

Otis LRS Intermitte...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis LRS Intermittent

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,065 Views
(@kbikerman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15107]
I have been having intermittent issues with dropping hall calls and after latching a car call the door open button and door detector stop re-opening the door intermiitently. Sometimes everytime. I have tried a new hall interface board and tone board. Tightened connections in Car station terminal blocks. I checked for AC on the DC Power supply. I know I am getting the Input to the board on the door open button when it happens. Anyone see anything like this before?
Thanks



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How did you check the AC on the Power Supply. That Supply is a 15 Volt voltage doubler circuit. Those 2 caps are super critical. Did you look at it with a scope?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is where I would start.
Check these when it's running correctly as well as when you are having trouble.

Is the light on your PC board?
If not, what do you have at EP-16(+) to EP-12 and EP-19(+) to EP-12? If you have DC voltage replace your PC board.
If the light is on, Check for DC voltage at Ep-(+) to EP-2. If you have DC voltage replace the PC board.

PM your email for a faster response.

Last edited by jkh; 09/23/15 10:03 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your C1 Capacitor on the controller,you want to read close to 29volts or better.this feeds the 24volt logic for the processor,an open or leaky cap will cause this voltage to drop below threshold,causing the processor to not be able to perform functions,...had seen this before firsthand good luck..



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top