First way to keep your price reasonable, don't buy the rollers from TK!
Colson (800)215-8220. They have them in stock...
Next, we cut two access holes. One on each side. I cleaned the cutout edges and welded a plate lager then the cutout to it. Then we filled the gap with bondo. Sand it smooth and you are good to go.
Do you happen to know a part# for the 6" Cheney rollers from Colson?
This is what I have in my notes
Colson
5.00006.931 red poly, aluminum hub
[email protected]
This was a different note, roller guides M-10054
Let me know how you make out...
I'm glad it worked out...
Despite this, the electric brake and motor do not activate in either up or down mode. The screw and mechanical aspects of this lift are in excellent condition - if I manually release the brake the platform gently glides downward.
The motor is a 1/2 hp Baldor 56C frame(but apparently custom) with the following spec: 34-4487-466 That spec shows up on the Baldor site but their link to the wiring diagram is not working, but it does show the same info as the NEMA plate on the motor. I did send in a query to them but so far no response.
I'm assuming (without any schematic) that somehow the electric brake and motor are in series - so that if one fails the other will not work. Getting to the inside of the control box is a bit of a challenge but can be done - I was trying to avoid this if possible.
Any suggestions or help on the motor or wiring would be appreciated. And my schematic might be helpful to muggzy65 as my wheelchair lift is from the same time period - late 80's.