Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
31/08/2017 10:36 am
Anyone have info on these, particularly how to reset with the tool after completing the low oil timer test
31/08/2017 8:42 pm
Try Shift + 5
01/09/2017 12:17 am
Do you have an error like this?
E: LOS Low Oil Si 2645
E: LOS Low Oil Si 2645
Clear PF RAM in menu M-1-5-1
01/09/2017 3:44 am
Clear the motion fault log
Clear the motion power failure ram
Motion reset 2-2-3-1
Clear the motion power failure ram
Motion reset 2-2-3-1
Topic starter
08/10/2017 9:38 pm
Does anyone have a manual on these?
09/10/2017 12:11 am
I haven't been able to get a hold of one.
Topic starter
24/05/2018 7:31 am
Anyone have any luck with obtaining a manual?
24/05/2018 8:44 am
My bad,
I have a couple of things on them. Pm me an email
24/05/2018 9:41 am
I have lots of info on them, PM me your email and what your looking for. I have prints and manuals..
26/07/2018 3:21 am
Does anyone know how to do a pressure test on these?
26/07/2018 3:22 am
Does anyone know how to do a pressure test on these?
26/07/2018 7:51 am
Jump the limit. Run on stop ring.
27/07/2018 10:32 am
1-5-1 clears pf ram, but also need to do a 2-4-blue-enter- clears mcss ram, then 2-2-3-1. For pressure test just jump out L4S and run up on ring