Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 506 esc

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,663 Views
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23738]
Anyone now what to set the brake torque at?



   
Quote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure on torque setting, but when in doubt I feel good about a no load down stopping distance of 200-300 mm. ( On 30 degree incline) This is carry over from TKE units. Any shorter than 200 mm then I am afraid it will knock someone of balance if it stops. Any more than 300 mm then I am afraid it won’t stop soon enough or at all when loaded.



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
''''''''''there is a formula used on the R,s,J,s..depending on how many visiible flat steps showing times 1,5..will get you very close..escalators should stop within a half step when stopping in the up and in the down may be a little more due to inertia..but a 506Sl with 62 steps will be in the 65-75 torque range..

Last edited by Len; 04/12/18 01:10 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top