Elevator Forum

MCE H Redundancy Er...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MCE H Redundancy Error

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,864 Views
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23727]
Got this error. Things pick up and then shut down. Repeatedly. Book talks about the H relay and the RH input. H relay has been changed. I can not find the RH input in the bit map anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

MCE model vfmc-1000
Yaskawa GPD515/G5



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the H relay ever pick when it tries to run? If not, maybe the H Triac. If it does, RH is at address 0E97. If RH isn’t going high with H picked, follow the input up through the ribbon cables and see where you’re losing it. If it’s 120 vac, it will step down to 5vac after the big resistor before it gets to the ribbon cable. I’m not sure though, I don’t have print for an A17.1 - 2000 controller.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top