Elevator Forum

Otis 211 not commun...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 not communicating with svt

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,463 Views
 Leob
(@Leob)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39557]
Hi,

I have an old black and newer blue test tool but cannot get them to work with this particular 211 controller. Software is AAA30270AAE.
Any suggestions on a test tool? Anybody familiar with using Hyperterminal on this controller?

Thanks so much!!!



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im not 100% sure but I don't think the hand held tool works on the old ones like it would with the newer ones. I think you just have to go through the display and use the buttons on the board



   
ReplyQuote
 Leob
(@Leob)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you sir! Would Hyperterminal work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know, I'm not that technologically advanced. I don't know what that is to be honest



   
ReplyQuote
 Leob
(@Leob)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hex67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The early 211 didn’t support the SVT. Only option is to use the on board button interface.



   
ReplyQuote
 Leob
(@Leob)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
(@tayto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
not the only option, upgrade the software AAJ or newer.



   
ReplyQuote
 Leob
(@Leob)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top