Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,172 Views
(@Vegasoval)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12890]
Hey guys wondering if anyone can help. I have 2 otis 211 hydros 5 stops. Fire phase I works great ,when cars get recalled and I putt them on phase II the peek a boo doesn't work properly. I push the door close button and the doors sound like they go in to nugging and close even if I let go of the button. Car takes a call from the cop call cancel button works fine and then the door open button opens them even if you let the button go. Any help would be greatly appreciated



   
Quote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sounds like not programmed for proper fire service



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
OCSS Parameter EFS 8=California Regional SES, 20=ANSI/B44 2000
EFS-CK Must be set same as EFS. I don't know Cali code but I hope it helps. Nothing in my list would change that function, but those parameters.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vegasoval)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you for the help I will look into it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top