Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Older dmc-1.

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,773 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20062]
Shut down on lower level doors closed , hall station button light goes on then off when pressed.. all door locks and Saftey circuit r good. Main line n all power thru contractors and over loads read good. It will not move on inspection ... all relays on relay board look fine Any ideas on my problem ?



   
Quote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did the power go off with a dead clc battery? Do you have a fast tool?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Some one from Maintentaice at the building pulled the IN relay off relay board and put back in wrong spot. Just figured it out. Cover was off controller when I got their yesterday I had a feeling I didn't leave it like that last time I was there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah your gonna need a FAST tool. i think the car should run on access on a cold start (dead CLC battery) otherwise you couldn't do a HW scan...I think.
Did the IN coil smoke due to being plugged into a higher voltage base? You know...12v/24v to 110v? Check the relay COIL with your meter in the IN location and double check the assigned voltage printed on the relay board. Also might be good to check all the fuses on the same relay board...with your meter.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The car does run on inspect after a dead battery.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep, just run a hoistway setup. Don't forget to validate floors.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top