Elevator Forum

O'Thompson Microfli...
 
Notifications
Clear all

O'Thompson Microflight Support

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,929 Views
(@Huskervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23346]
We have a Thompson Microflight that we are having problems in the group control. To repair this we have to shut all 6 cars down. That's one issue but we can't locate a repaired board (M000398) We use MCE for support but they are phasing into the "non supported have to modernize mode" This is fine long term, but other than ECI, does anybody know of other facilities for board repair or that have repaired boards in stock.
Thanks
Brad



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try Access Electronics at 301-645-1733



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kevin83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had an contact on an o Thompson board not changing state and it was an electrical interlock so you couldn't pick do and dc relay at the same time. Sent it to access and they got it fixed. I always give access a detailed description of the problem because I've had to re send them boards in the past.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top