Notifications
Clear all
04/04/2012 5:21 am
NSP PCBs were on the earlier MPHIs. If you look on a later version MPHI that just has the 2 PCBs (MPH and HR2), you'll see those resistors/capacitors incorporated in the HR2 PCB under the relays and the HR2 PCB is a little taller. I have both styles on my route. I've had that same resistor open (on different cars older and newer versions) about 3-4 times in the last 12 years. I bought a pack of them from Radio Shack and keep them in the truck.
04/04/2012 5:23 am
Not sure about the 10ohm, I'll have to check. Is there any evidence of frequent releveling?
Topic starter
04/04/2012 8:37 am
no holds solid no relevels and the hi low oil thermostat was disconnected and a tank heater added. Like I said this is a hour and a half out of town and a OG account so we only get a call when she is down or to do yearly inspection. Building mantenance man is over your shoulder every minute. So we have to send him for something important to get anything done! I also got a 10 pack of resistors from radio shack stached in the macineroon.
Page 2 / 2
Prev