Elevator Forum

MPH-2 not stepping ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MPH-2 not stepping in Up direction

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,972 Views
(@Merica)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22815]
I have an MPH-II that isn't stepping in the up direction. Last tech onsite has switched cards, confirmed the sensors work in the car station. Has an HHT tool and basic manual but not all details on where the car gets its logic for the floor count. Hoping someone knows what its looking for.



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
how many stops?

all sensors are goods ? (has 4 normaly in C.O.P)
check inputs for this 4 sensors with the HHT
and check terminals Slowdowns



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can’t speak specifically to an MPH-2 but a lot of elevators will not step away from the terminal landing if the slowdown is open.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If ya still need MPH2 info PM me let me know what ya already have and I will send ya some helpful info.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top