Elevator Forum

Error 1549 - schind...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Error 1549 - schindler 300p

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,163 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22813]
Getting error 1549 - RB on stand still

I've swapped over the front dual relay board on the BCM with the other lift onsite, but it just had the same fault come through.

Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Matt_M)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey,

Did you manage to find the cause of this ?

I am having the same issue on a new 5500.

I have also swapped the brake board to another lift and still have the same issue.

I can't find where the RB coil is energised from, so am assuming its coming directly from the ASIX board via software ?

Matt

Last edited by Matt_M; 07/22/18 09:46 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Basically I tapped the RB relay on the main print, switched the unit back on and the RB relay was working again...

Seems like a bad problem for schindler. I havent had the same problem since.



   
ReplyQuote
(@asaulis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, same problem 1549,what You mean "tapped" on RB relay?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Bang on it with a screw driver 🤔



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top