Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/12/2022 7:35 am
I’m getting a motion 102 39 fault. The nts board is new and I’ve set all the voltages according per relay. I know the 39 is a look back fault but is that all it looks back at we’ve checked the mag switches and checked speed of the car with the tool and an actual tach. We’ve redone the floor table and we have taken out the terminal landing hall and car calls to test and it will still fault out without terminal landings in play. What am I missing here!?! Any and all help is appreciated.
29/12/2022 9:19 am
Is it always on a down run? Does it do it every time or is it intermittent? MI+ and MI- should be 8.4vdc when not in either terminal. If it’s not, make sure all your top and bottom relays are picked, if they are and your NTS board is setup correctly there may be a bad contact on one of the top or bottom relays.
Topic starter
29/12/2022 12:16 pm
It’s not on every run or in a specific direction. It will run for a while when it goes down I get no retries left 39 on debug menu. If I check faults it logs the 102 39 fault. Mi+ and Mi- we’re set with car in the middle of hoistway and have been rechecked.
Last edited by Meno; 12/29/22 04:20 AM.
29/12/2022 9:34 pm
The easy things to check, if you have some spares are, to replace the NTS relay on the interface bd. Replace the Relay Pilot bd. Replace the MSU bd. Also, unplug and re-plug the feed wires. The NTS bd. feeds the NTSI input on the relay pilot bd. if NTSI goes low mid-hoistway you can generate a 39 fault. The relay pilot feeds the MSU bd. Also, the MSU generates the VC command, which is 8VDC. If the VC goes higher than the shadow volts of MI+/- 8.4 VDC the CO relay will drop out. Anyway, just some things to check. Good luck.