Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom LS

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,499 Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39897]
Hello everyone. Working on a Montgomery/Kone Miprom LS. 2 stop. Hydro. Having an issue where it will only run 1 trip.. either up or down the 1 floor. Coming down, it stop level, cycle the doors then shut down. Reset it. It will open with the hall call on 1 take the car call to 2. Run to 2. Stop level. But won't open the door. Just shut down.

Any thoughts?



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do not remember the LS. However, if it is an SL, you almost have to have a service tool. They didn't sell many of these for a reason. You can try checking the cartop sensor for the door at 2. The door not opening is what I would focus on.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had a weird issue with a float switch in the tank that was causing something similar on an SL. Might be worth jumping it to see if the car shuts down or not. Of course it could probably be 50 other things and I think you have to have an actual brick tool to talk to them. There are brick programs that work on Miprom 21, escalators, & Miprom SCAMP board but I don’t think any of them work on the SL or HS.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure about the SL but the brick will work on an HS. I just had to do a floor table on one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok. Will take a look into it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top