Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Virginia controls

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,497 Views
(@Emerson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39900]
I'm working on a traction car. Virgina controls. Front and rear openings. Both doors are held open. Gal operator. Controller has I/O modules. Theres voltage on the door close terminal for the output but contactors not pulling in. on car top inspection I rolled the doors closed and car wont run. I have safety circuit and all door contacts



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Both front and rear doors held open. If you try to pull them closed, will they reopen on their own?
By chance is the car situated on the fire main or alternate floor, or a Code Blue type recall switch activated?
Controller Door bypass switch (if it’s present) in the wrong state?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Emerson,

What’s the controller model and year it was made?



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What style GAL operators? Is dcl high(you won't get close, if movfr's the relays/plug in boards go bad



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well I guess we’ll never know the outcome.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top