Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 tool does...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 tool doesn't work in another state

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,026 Views
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25145]
I have the handheld and recently was working in Dallas, originally from Chicago. Tool has worked in any controller I have plugged into in Chicago but won't connect to another miprom21 in Dallas. Are these tools based on regions of the US? It just says logon failed, it never gets to the password command. I have heard of different passwords for different regional offices but not even getting to the password!

Last edited by Turbo6; 11/05/18 05:47 PM.


   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The tools are regional if it's a level 3. Level 4 can go anywhere long as you have password to login for that branch.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top