Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Cemco

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,652 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25125]
Where can you get CEMCO Prints now?



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe ESI (elevator sytems Inc) in NY typically built the controllers they used other wise I know Custom elevator supports their residential stuff.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
And you are correct it has a label on it that says ESI and the job number. I would have not thought of them. Thanks Abe



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They want $1,000 for prints. This is a plc 1999 hydro. Not that complicated, we could muddle our way through it if needed. Sure would be nice if someone had something close.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me email.. will get back to you tomorrow..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me your email I have some stuff



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top