Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

miprom 21 duplex

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.9 K Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21092]
I've got a duplex with the master working fine but the slave has some door open timing issues. I've checked all devices and i/O's having to do with doors and everything is working properly. My door times are set at 5 seconds. If the car has somewhere to go wether a call or hall call or if it's homing to the lobby, it takes about 20 seconds for the door to close. If it's homed to the lobby the doors stay open until it gets a call and it still takes 20 seconds for doors to close. The doors never go into nudging and no faults are logged. The funny thing is when I shut the master down this car works fine. It's like when it's in duplex operation the calls aren't getting totally cancelled even though the i/O's for the car and hall calls are all low. Does anyone have advice of what io I need to be looking at or ant other suggestions?



   
Quote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
had something similar, showed no faults, doors would stay open, not go to nudging. turned out being the detectors. simplex car front and rear open, ended up changing both detectors and problem went away



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check these, NU Door OPEN,0 is no door open at lobby when next up. this is in option adjust. HR Park Open, should be false.Also try deactivating PC Obstruction. This will tell you if the problem is in the edge, be sure to re-activate after testing it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I've checked nu door open and HR Park open and they are like you say they should be. I will try the pc obstruction when I get back out there. I also have noticed that under debug where it tells you why doors are open, it should say doors closed, then answering floor call, the Door time (briefly) , then back to doors closed. It stays on "answering floor call". That's why I'm thinking it's not properly cancelling calls completely.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If DO10 is staying high, check the HCN, hall call cancel output



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe door hold input?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I've double checked all the io's and hcn is on. I'm thinking now I have a PIO board issue. Once I get it back from world I'll know. Thanks for the help



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It wasn't the PIO board. I now know the unit works fine if it's at the top floor or in the down direction. It just keeps the doors open when it's at the bottom or in the up direction. My problem is related to the "UP" I/o, which is a "common to car". I believe this is supposed to go hi as it gets to the landing then go low to fully cancel the call within the duplex operation. Like I stated before when I shut other car down it starts to work fine. I've tried swapping both PIO boards on each controller as well as every io board on the card racks that could have to do with the issue. Any advice?



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
HOME_PARK_OPEN is a different setting than HR_PARK_OPEN.
Check and see if this option is set. Or, if HOMING _ACTIVE is set, try turning it off.
At the least, and if you haven't, check the other car settings and see if there is a difference in these areas.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
up, or up(r)(b)is the up hall call pilot. It is high when a an up hall call exists at the cars advanced position. It remains high to provide a door open pilot until the car stops and doors open. If it works ok as a simplex, you should look at the master cars up and related outputs. Are you getting a door open limit? That would also cause up to stay high.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My open limit changes states properly, that's one of the first inputs I checked. If I remember right the other car has upb and dpb so I'll check those to what there doing while the issue is occurring.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry about the delay on getting back to the solution. It was a bad output from the master. The uds output was staying high. The LED on the output card was changing states properly but the actual output was locked up and staying high. The troubleshooting process was tricky because the duplex system has a separate machine room for each controller so having a helper watch Led's go on and off while I was in other machine room helped . LED'S are great tools for troubleshooting but never trust them.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top