Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 *45 *25 1...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 *45 *25 18

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
17.3 K Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Okay, 3 weeks today, it's fixed!
Thanks for all of your input.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice job, thanks for sharing...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hopefully you got it. I can tell you of something else I have seen. The A-channel of the position encoder sends speed feedback to the Net Box. I had a noise problem in which the pulse width modulation of the door operator being used was being picked up by the ETS speed sensors. This was causing the 150 ft/min sensor to trip as the car got into the floor. I ended up rerouting the shielded pairs TC wires from the encoder and added ferrite beads around each pair.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top