I have found the car in the pit with the doors wide open, 4' above the bottom floor, at 2nd and 3rd floor. It will run for about a week with no faults then go down with this string of motion faults, no drive faults and looking back through my notes it has always been going up. It will have a 121 *45 *25 18 then immediately after it will shut down on retries in search mode 431 *45 *25 18. The 2nd digit for the profile is not constant. I have replaced the car top encoder, the roller is plumb and tight to the rail, I've cleaned the rail and wheel. I've replaced the Zap board and both vane readers and re-grounded the whole car (the ground going to the car top had never been landed in the COP.) I have tuned up the velocity scaling and replaced every relay in the controller and the aux. contractor contacts. And no matter what I do I can't recreate it, not removing VC and letting it coast or opening the arm. loop. It's getting an MSU and NTS board in the morning and I have a car top encoder assembly on order for a very slight tick in the bearing.
Thanks for any help.
ended up replacing the UAX relay on the IO board, and it has never came back.
Is the vane relay board being feed by a 28v center tap transformer?
Did you try reversing B+ and B- on the relay pilot board?
What's your voltage for VC, +VPM, -VPM, TP10, MI+ & MI-?
What's the contract speed?
What's The car speed for up? Down?
What is the pulse value showing in the "DIST" screen after your floor runs?
What are your vanes spaced at?
After I saw the car creeping down yesterday I replaced the MSU board, and the NTS board because I had one. I set them up again and calibrated to the drive, everything is as close as I have ever had one of these. The issue I saw did go away, I just hope it is related to the shut downs.
Keep us posted!