Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Micronic A

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
907 Views
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41363]
So I have not worked on one of these in many years. Last time I did I had a HHT. Currently I have a laptop with both CADI and Dover's version of HHT for Schindler version 4. This is a single car application and has a group box on the side where I can plug into car 1 or 2, but there is only one car. Its is a 25 pin din connector. I however am not getting any communication at all. Any tips? Tom at PSI is out till tmrw, he is normally allot of help.

The problem I have is car randomly shuts down in flight. Customer shuts it off for 10 min and turns back on and it will run for 3-4-5 days then shut down again. It is only car in a 12 story building, is customer won't wait for us to return, So I need to get to the fault log. Was told Run relay flashes when they find it not running.



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Definitely need the HHT, have you checked your comport settings in device manager?



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dovers version of hot? Do you mean the Tlink? Whatever app you are trying to use figure out if you have the correct adapters.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So something is up with this unit. Take with Tom at PSI , said I definitely was using the correct cable, but I cannot communicate with the unit at all. Using the correct com port. Whenever I try to log in I just get a 3031 displayed on the screen. I tried 1234 , the job number, abcd nothing lets me communicate but I don't even get the indicator light that I'm plugged in.



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Miconic A you need the job #
In my area it's usually written on the controller somewhere



   
ReplyQuote
(@Troubleshoot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried plugging in directly to MTV board?



   
ReplyQuote
(@JB1996)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The reason that you arent getting any communication is because you arent plugging into the controller. The "group box" that youre connecting to is for remote monitoring if Im not mistaken. You must plug into the MTV board inside the controller. Press login, type in the job number and press enter. Press ACTV then Err to view current faults. I believe specific fault codes will not be stored after power down, so you need to view the faults before the car is reset.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top