Elevator Forum

mce-imc. PR error (...
 
Notifications
Clear all

mce-imc. PR error (binary floor code )

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,783 Views
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22800]
Hi guys. We get this error about every 48hrs on the 8th floor where it homes -15 stop car - changed tape guides and Pr sensor in LS-quad unit. - on 8th floor we have all 3 led's lit (rd-pr-r3) on controller ) even swapped triacs on leveling box (pr with the rd triac) and still no luck



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’d probably replace the R3 sensor and triac too. I think if it went low it would throw that error since there would be an odd parity, same for another sensor failing closed. I’m sure you’ve checked the magnets at that floor, also check traveler and ribbon cables taking the signals from SCR-RI to DIO and DDP boards. Maybe wiggle connections while watching the inputs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you !



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Forgot to mention that the P.I says 12 but car is always found at 8



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It shouldnt be correct because of parity, but if it says 12 its possible R2 is an issue. As R3 and R2 would code floor 12 instead of 8



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Based on that, I think it’s extremely likely that R2 is the problem. Replace the sensor and triac!



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys. Replaced r2 and R3 sensors and triacs -back in service



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top