As always many hands have been into this car before I got there, boards everywhere in the machine room. I went through the inital setup again to make sure the board pots and speed tracking were all good. zero speed timer and profile all back to the charts in the manuals. Brake drop resistors were at 5x the coil resistance and tried it all the way up as well to see if it could drop faster, doesn't make a difference. Mechanically the brake is good and holds 125%.
If I drop the zero speed time or brake drop timers things get more erratic. I'm trying to figure out which board controls the brake drop timing function of holding at floor level at zero speed letting the brake mechanically set to hold the car. All of the DDP boards have been swapped, so i'm thinking either in the drive or the processor itself.