Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
774 Views
(@Joker518)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38542]
Working on a unit that needed a new canmb board. Installed board and then had to relearn the doors, front and rear setup, also had to replace the batteries l. After all this I switch unit to normal and it ran great. Came to the floor and opened doors, wouldn’t close doors kept attempting but immediately stopped. Sometimes move inch then next time a foot but never fully close. Don’t think it’s scanner edge cause if I block the scanner it doesn’t even attempt to close.

Thinking something in the door drives. I had car in door zone and on inspection. Hit the auto adjustment button on door drive. Doors open a foot then close slowly then open all the way fully. Then start to close but go very fast til it slams into strike jamb. That closing pry of the learn doesn’t seem right. Any help appreciated.



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top