Elevator Forum

magnetek dsd 412 dr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

magnetek dsd 412 drive

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,617 Views
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7124]
does anybody know where to get the interface software for this drive online?



   
Quote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is the Mag Explorer software. I don't know will it work on DSD412
http://www.elevatordrives.com/en/Elevator/Downloads.aspx



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
same site as above, only references a hand held pcdu to interface the drive without using the onboard keyboard, Are you sure they have software to access this drive with a computer? like kenelev says, they do have it for the hpv900 and 600 and quattro drives.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Q10559)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have used the explorer program on the 600 and 900 series 1 drives. It is only an upload/download program. You will not see live data. I would suggest calling Magnetek about explorer for the DSD 412. Mark and Heida have been helpful and are very knowledgeable over there. 1 (800) 236-1705.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top