Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

kone ecospace info?

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,584 Views
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7120]
Hi Guys:
Just got this job kone ecospace with kcm831 controller.
Is anybody a manual or tools. I would like to purchase it.
Or give me info where to get it.
Thanks,



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd have customer get it. It's their responsibility



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorman-ny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
china ...have everything man



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The customer may be able to getting the manual but I don't think Kone will sell them the tools.
Guess, I have to do a little search or fly there then :-X
Anybody, know which site I should look into?
Thanks,



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are no tools for the kone kcm831. The fault codes and basics are easily found on here, I'll email you a copy. Pm me your info.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top