Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

LULA

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,863 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37050]
hi. Who is the best LULA manufacturer



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I put in alot of Savaria Orions. They are good solid units IF a top notch install is done with attention to detail on every step and you almost have to install a few to learn the hard way what things you need to do differently to have them running flawless. Still a chinsy arse valve, not the best ride, even with new dedicated plc to run the valve.

Cemco was the bees knees. But they went the way of the dodo bird.

Ive installed one Symmetry LULA and maintain one on my route now. I'm impressed. Yes symmetry has a proprietary plc tool to setup the plc, but they are, in my opinion, the top residential elevators and LULAs on the market. Good solid well thought out designs. No BS, uses a blain valve. GAL operator and door equipment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cemco is now Custom Elevator and they still make a nice product.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would love to see some of those. No one around here must put them in, I haven't seen a Custom Elevator LULA. But if I was looking I would most definitely look at those too, Cemco was good stuff



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I might be installing one in the somewhat near future. If I do I'll take some pics



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The Savaria Orion MRL is the way to go. You can't even hear it move in the hoistway. AMD door operator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks great info. Does anyone have ballpark pricing on a 2 stop ?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top